We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Coordinator to assist the Sales Manager with Wholesale, Commodity, Corporate and Online Sales, working together to meet budgets and grow awareness of Leif both locally and internationally. .
Leif is a brand that reflects Australia, its sunny outlook and dark flora. Born from a design studio, we aim to meet everyday needs with beauty products that offer quality and modern design.
You will have excellent experience and knowledge of customer service and sales support. The successful candidate will have previous sales experience and be highly motivated to support sales goals and meet deadlines.
- Support the Sales Manager in finding new accounts and opportunities in Australia.
- Update sales data, documents, spreadsheets and internal database.
- Manage the processing of customer orders through the Unleashed platform.
- Send invoices to stores and partners via Unleashed.
- Respond to questions from wholesalers and partners and liaise with the Sales Manager on responses.
- Assist in responding to online customer service inquiries to ensure prompt and positive customer relationships.
- Serve as key contact for resellers and partners when the Sales Manager is unavailable.
- Reconcile all invoices in the XERO accounting system.
- Support resellers with restocking and marketing materials.
- Develop relationships with retail/wholesale buyers and commodity customers.
- Participate in store and site visits; provide VM support to ensure Leif is always at his best.
- Support the Sales Manager with in-store and partner marketing opportunities.
- Liaise with 3PL on shipping and tracking reseller orders.
- Check, review and help improve bulk top-up processes at partners.
- Assist the Sales Manager with administrative work, including updating the annual marketing calendar and maintaining the reseller page on leifproducts.com
- Help manage stock levels to avoid “out of stock” issues, work with the production team on studio inventories, and ensure the Leif studio is always fully stocked
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales administration, ideally in the field of beauty or fashion.
- Excellent understanding of sales processes and inventory systems.
- Intermediate-advanced skills in Excel and general computer functions.
- Ideally has experience in Xero and Unleashed (bonus).
- A quick learner who can easily navigate a system and is confident to self-learn in certain areas of the system if needed.
- Be sales oriented, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to self-manage, demonstrate initiative and meet deadlines effectively.
- Have a positive attitude and be a committed team player.
- Be reliable, punctual, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]